vrijdag 18 maart 2016

Sketchessketchessketches

It's been a few months not posting here on my blog (except from the two previous blogposts I posted just before this one), and that is about the longest time I did not blog. But I have been busy,  filling my sketchbooks with drawings for commissions, new paintings and actually starting to work on new paintings.
On the photos you see an overview of sketching.
Because most of the commissions are really seriously utterly secret I can't show much more now.

Furthermore, at the end of 2015, I started teaching art and design at the immensely cool Theaterschool in Rotterdam, and I am enjoying that very much!
Such a nice school with all those talented students.
http://theaterhavovwo.nl/





































































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten